All day presentations and workshops will feature topics essential for wedding & event industry by local and international established and recognized professionals:
– Prospecting for New Business – Mr. Howard Givner, Owner of Event Leadership Institute NYC
– Strategic Partnerships – Ms. Lynn Gape, Bahamas National Trust
– Industry standards ,etiquette & customer service – Mr. Micklyn Lightbourne, Coterie of Caribbean Butlers
– Creative Ideas to Take Your Events to the Next Level – Ms. Nicole Halton, director of corporate events for Disney/ABC Television Group
– Sales & Marketing through traditional and social media – PJ Douglas Sands, Luxe Worldwide Events/DS3Group
– Government Regulations, Policies – Ms. Shenika Knowles, Registrar General Office
– Time lines, Design layouts & schedules – Ms. Deryn Prabhu , British Colonial Hilton
– Importance of Certification & & Re-certification – Leslie Pinder, College of the Bahamas
Register early and save! All day tickets are $115 available @ Luciano’s of Chicago, East Bay Street or purchase online HERE . Includes breakfast & lunch, 1/2 day @ $60 no lunch and student ticket are $35 include all day with breakfast & lunch. Early registration ends September 15th.
To view the timeline for this day please click HERE.