Thanks to BBA member Merlin Productions for supplying videography for the 2013 Bahamas Bridal Boot Camp.
The Bahamas Bridal Association, an organization comprised of the top wedding and special event professionals in the nation will be hosted its inaugural Bridal Boot Camp on September 28, 2013 at the Sheraton Nassau Resort in Nassau, Bahamas under the auspices of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism.
The Bahamas Bridal Boot Camp on Saturday, September 28, 2013 offered a half day, jam packed session for brides-to-be, grooms-to-be and wedding planners and was an excellent opportunity to learn how to prepare for the wedding day or a milestone celebration. Beginning at 9am on Saturday, September 28, 2013, sessions and workshops included:-
1. Why is a Wedding Planner Essential? – presented by PJ Douglas Sands of A Design For Destiny Luxury Events & Celebrity Weddings
2. Managing your Wedding Budget – presented by Glenn Ferguson
3. Let’s Get Legal: Obtaining a Marriage License – presented by the Registrar General’s Department
4. Beauty and the Bridal Party: Tips for Makeup and Hair – presented by Hollis Sherman of Hollis Cosmetics & Spa
5. Customizing Your Menu: Something Different and Handling Dietary Restrictions for Your Guests – presented by DeAnne Gibson, Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
6. The Spiritual Aspects of Marriage – presented by Carl Campbell
7. Wedding Decor & Florals 101 – presented by Jim Whitehead of The Nassau Florist & JW Events
Freda Malcolm, Director of Romance with the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism moderated the sessions and Monique Glinton, President of the Bahamas Bridal Association brought closing remarks.
Special thanks to Sue Lawrence of Luciano’s of Chicago Restaurant and Ivana McPhee of The Nassau Florist for making the weekend a success.
Click to watch the great highlight video.