The Bahamas Bridal Association is comprised of our country’s leading professional, internationally certified event planners, officiants and allied vendors who are all dedicated to excellence and perfection under the auspices of the Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. Being a part of a nationally recognized professional association should be the desire of any planner or vendor who takes their career seriously.
Our members are wedding and event planners, venues, hotels, ministers, officiants, florists, pastry chefs, caterers, transportation companies, salons, hairstylists, nail technicians, spas, photographers, decor rental companies, videographers, stationers as well as wedding and event accessory suppliers. Providing excellent customer service, building successful event businesses and continuing education are priorities of the BBA.
Member benefits include:
• listing on the BBA’s website which links to your website
• articles about your company on the BBA website
• advertisement and media coverage opportunities both locally and internationally
• career support from trusted wedding and event professionals and networking opportunities
• member discounts and incentives on products and services
• referrals from vendors approved by the BBA
• use of BBA’s logo on your business website and promotional material
• training and expertise to help grow your business with regular workshops, seminars, webinars and trainings
• Inclusion on Ministry of Tourism’s bride referral roster list for inquiries which come in to Bahamas.com
• information on the latest trends in the wedding and event industry along with design ideas and growth strategies
• a website, blog and social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter with content specifically targeted to the needs of event planners and industry professionals
The BBA meets on the third Thursday of every month at Luciano’s of Chicago Restaurant on Bay Street in Nassau, Bahamas at 12:30pm EST for a luncheon-style meeting and provides regular seminars, workshops and networking mixers geared towards educating professionals and businesses within the Wedding and Special Event Industry in the Bahamas.
Lunch and beverages are optional and available for purchase at each meeting. All members of the public are encouraged to attend as membership is not required to attend.
If you would like to become a member, complete our Membership Application.
If you would like to pay for or renew your membership online using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover click here.